Salary: £27000 to £35000 depending on experience
A new role within our expanding business, providing management of the businesses IT systems. This includes supporting our manufacturing process systems, managing the business internet domain and employee access to servers, and providing first point of contact technical support for employees. Role will be hands on in the short to medium term, but over time the role will take more responsibility for strategic direction of our IT, and then taking responsibility for managing change processes as we inevitable move to new systems.
We are looking for a relevant qualification, and at least 2-5 years experience in similar type role. This role will grow rapidly along with our business, and this would be a good opportunity for a less experienced candidate to grow with the role.
1. Provide architectural/coding support for our production management software. Understanding of sequel servers, databases and Labview required.
2. Management of Insensys.com domain, setting up new users email addresses, enable access to servers, vpn. Administer company 365 licenses.
3. Primary internal tech support for IT to employees. Liaise with external consultants when necessary.
4. Responsibility for IT Hardware planning.
5. Provide input to the Board of Directors around status of our systems, emerging technologies, and strategic direction of our IT backbone.
6. Anticipate split of time: 40% manufacturing systems; 20% domain and infrastructure; 20% employee support; 20% forward looking planning.
Qualification and other requirements:
- Relevant science/engineering/IT qualification (eg degree or vocational)
- Experience/knowledge of: Labview; databases; other programming languages etc…
- Role is primarily site based, although some activities may be done from home
- Good people skills, and customer service mindset
Role is part of operations team, supporting our
2 separate facilities (2 mins away)
- Role reports to COO
- Role will work closely with finance and engineering
Health & Safety Responsibilities:
Whilst this role will not be directly involved with production, relevant QHSE responsibilities will be outlined fully during on-boarding process, and included in the roles personal appraisal objectives.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Recruitment@insensys.com
If none of the advertised positions aroused your interest, but you would be interested in working with us, please send your CV to the Recruitment@insensys.com email address. When a position matching your skills will be advertised, we will contact you.
Copyright © Insensys Ltd 2020