A new role focused on developing of new business opportunities within our current Wind Energy market and beyond. Working along side existing Account Management teams, this role will be responsible for introducing Insensys products and technologies to non-current customers. This involves: identifying target customers and opportunities according to our new business filters processes; identifying individuals within target customer organisations; promoting system application benefits; demonstrating hardware capabilities; presenting commercial justification; building relationships with potential customers; and eventually negotiating contracts of supply. Our sales approach is customer targeted based on our Strategic Sustainable Growth plan.
Insensys products are highly technical, as are the applications our customers implement with our hardware. Therefore, we are looking for an individual with sufficient level of technical qualification/experience/know how, as well as commercial nouse and communication skills. The sales cycle for Insensys products is between 9 months and 2 years depending on application. In addition to our current core products, Insensys has several new products to introduce over the next 18 months, and this role will be key within these activities.
This role will grow rapidly along with our business, and this would be a good opportunity for a less experienced candidate to grow with the role.
1. To provide potential new customers with product and system specifications and technical information to facilitate Insensys product adoption.
2. Support interface between customers and internal engineering and supply functions. This will involve building working relationships between multiple teams across both companies and potential other involved parties.
3. Ensure 100% engineering reliability is the basis for all decisions taken.
4. Regular internal reporting, visualising sales funnel development, and sales forecasting.
5. Participate in departmental meetings and contribute to the overall sales strategy development.
6. Maintain adherence to Business Processes and Systems, such as ISO9001 & 18001.
7. Travel may be required, as and when appropriate in accordance with all government guidance around Covid-19. Some home working may be possible after fully settled in role.
Qualification and other requirements:
- Technical qualification (eg degree) preferable, although experience in similar environment and/or know-how will be considered.
- Strong communication skills, often explaining technical issues to people where English is a 2nd language.
- Strong commercial awareness, and comfortable presenting business cases to support sales.
- Role is part of Sales/BD team, based in Insensys Head Office facility.
- Role reports to Chief Sales Officer (CEO interim), along with Senior Accounts Manager and Sales Administrator. Team will continue to grow over 12-18 months.
- Role will work closely with engineering and finance teams in short term, then production team as sales turn deliveries.
Health & Safety Responsibilities:
Whilst this role will not be directly involved with production, relevant QHSE responsibilities will be outlined fully during on-boarding process, and included in the roles personal appraisal objectives.
If you are
interested in this position please send your CV to Recruitment@insensys.com
Copyright © Insensys Ltd 2020